HandyBank is an online banking system with convenient 24/7 online access from any device. Master your account, pay quickly for various services, including loan repayments, taxes and others, and transfer money with HandyBank.
- Instant payment for services Internet, cell services, housing and communal services, television and much more.
- All types of taxes and fines Fees, charges, penalties, traffic fines and others.
- Conversion Free money transfer from one currency account to another.
- Money transfers To accounts of any bank of the Russian Federation, to Visa/Mastercard/MIR cards and electronic wallets.
- Account replenishment Online, with instant Handy-transfer and from electronic wallets.
- Handy-transfer Instant transfer to the card of any HandyBank user at a special rate.
- Control over cash expenditures Available card balance, chartered amounts, card and account statement.
Convenient to use HandyBank, starting from the moment the service is connected.
- Remote registration To start using HandyBank, you do not need to visit the bank and fill in an application — you can access the System remotely.
- Restoring access Forgot your password to log in to online banking? Restore access to the System by yourself without contacting the support service.
- Current Credit Card Balance Including authorized amounts that have not yet been settled in the bank.
- Autopayments Save time with autopayments for any subscription services.
- Transaction history Check the cash flow on your account and the card (including recent authorizations) using this service.
- Templates For the most frequent payments with varying amounts.
Receipt of original payment orders
The service is available for payments made in the ‘Payment by details’ and ‘Taxes and Fees’ modes.
Use the service ‘Get a document by mail’ when you have no time to visit the bank. If you need to present the original document certified by the bank to a commercial or government institution (kindergarten, university, tax inspectorate, traffic police), we will send it to the right place.
HandyBank pays special attention to control technologies against unauthorized use of the clients’ funds (the composition of the technological means used in each particular participating bank may differ).
- Access to the system All transmitted information is encrypted (AES-256 bit encryption, Thawte Inc. certificate). You can use a virtual keyboard to enter the password. We implement protection against password selection by bots, and the requirements for its password complexity are determined by the bank. Users receive an SMS notification every time they log in. Besides that, information about all logins is available to the user in the HandyBank interface.
- Making payments No bank card details (number, expiry date, CVV2/CVC2) needed. The transaction generation channel is physically separated from the transaction authorization channel – the payment document is signed with a one-time password that comes in an SMS, or is generated by a one-time password generator (keychain). Unauthorized reissue of the SIM card of the client’s mobile phone is being monitored. Сlients can set personal restrictions on the use of the System as well.
- Certification For compliance with security requirements as part of a regular inspection of HandySolutions Payment System LTD conducted by the Bank of Russia and a licensed auditor of Security Research & Consulting GmbH (PCI DSS).
- Insurance The risks of clients associated with transactions in the System are insured by Rosgosstrakh with a limit of 3 million rubles for one insurance event.