HandyBank is a nationally significant payment system
Registered in the Register of Payment System Operators of the Bank of Russia under №0009:
- Each participating bank is an issuer of payment services. Transactions are performed by the bank’s clients through the HandyBank System;
- The bank can act as an acquirer: its merchants become available to receive payments from clients of all participating banks;
- The economic model is similar to the Visa/Mastercard international payment systems – banks receive remuneration (interchange) for their clients’ transactions and pay commissions (settlement fee) to the system operator, independently set tariffs for their clients.
This is a remote banking system
HandyBank outsourcing (SaaS) remote banking solution can be used as:
- Payment service for bank cardholders, as well as an addition to the existing remote banking system;
- Built-in payment function expanding the remote banking options;
- Fully functional online banking focused on solving the widest possible range of remote banking tasks.
These are new opportunities for the bank developing remote banking service
An integrated solution with a low cost of ownership allows you to turn remote banking into a new source of income, as well as:
- Increase loyalty and expand communication with clients;
- Implement an effective channel for promoting the bank’s products and services;
- Get additional commission income and increase clients’ account balances;
- Implement unique retail programs and attract new clients;
- Optimize the costs of IT and operational work in the bank.
It is a reliable and secure payment system
The HandyBank System is regularly certified for compliance with security requirements, and its high degree of reliability is confirmed by an insurance certificate:
- PCI DSS certification is carried out by Security Research & Consulting GmbH, a licensed auditor;
- Certification as part of a regular inspection of HandySolutions Payment System LTD conducted by the Bank of Russia;
- The risks of clients associated with transactions in the System are insured by Rosgosstrakh with a limit of 3 million rubles for one insurance event.