Types of payments
With the HandyBank System you can easily:
- Make your regular payments Pay for housing and communal services, cell services, Internet and television. You can replenish your transport card account, e-wallet, pay a traffic fine or for security services and education.
- Pay taxes Proceed to the accrual payment directly from the personal taxpayer account of the Federal Tax Service.Proceed to the accrual payment directly from the personal taxpayer account of the Federal Tax Service.
- Repay loans In any bank of the Russian Federation.
- Make a payment using bank details Pay a variety of bills: kindergarten, education, swimming pool or fitness club, housing and communal services and much more.
To pay for various services using HandyBank in the system interface, select the bank card with which you’ll make a payment, enter the payment amount and the number of your contract (personal account, phone, or other identifier in the system of the corresponding service provider). After that, you will only have to sign the payment of your choice:
- With a Handy code With a random six-digit number valid for 6 minutes, which, upon making a payment, clients receive from the system at their request in the form of an SMS to his mobile phone for entering into the appropriate on-screen form.
- With a Handy token password With a random number valid for only 50 seconds, which clients receive when making a payment using a one-time password generator to enter into the corresponding screen form.